The terms “firm,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Subhan Law Office, LLC. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you, your company and/or your contact information, such as your name, telephone number, and email address.
Subhanlaw.com and subhanimmigration.com are law firm websites that provide information about our attorneys, our services, and immigration, business, intellectual property, and or estate planning law (collectively, the “Service”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECTPersonal Information: When you visit our Site or use are online Services you may provide us with three types of information: personal information you voluntarily disclose through website features, aggregate or statistical use information collected as you browse our website, and information you voluntarily provide whenever communicating electronically with us.
We only collect personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include
- Your full name, email address, telephone number, and message through one of our Sites contact or online legal services forms. We may use this information to contact you about scheduling a Quick Advisor session, scheduling an Attorney support session, or to prepare and draft a document or documents which you purchased through our Site, and in order to send you the document or documents which you purchased;
- Your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list, or sign up for a course or webinar, or to request a testimonial.
- Site Use Information : Our website also utilizes standard technology to read and write “cookies” and to generate web server logs. These technologies collect information about your use of our website. We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as, the date and time of visits, your internet protocol address, the pages you view on our site, time you spent at our website, information about your web browser and operating system, and any requested or referring URL. None of this information is directly associated with any personal information you provide to us and we make no attempt to relate such information to your personal information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
- Storage of information : We store the information that we collect on servers located in the United States and Canada. Our Site is encrypted with HTTPS with a Secure Socket Layer. HTTPS is a protocol for secure communication over a computer network which is widely used on the Internet. We have implemented HTTPS on our Site for added protection of the privacy and integrity of the data and or information being exchanged. Please note that we do our best to protect your personal information; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any data and or information that you provide or transmit to the firm. Therefore, even with HTTPS, the Site is not guaranteed secure and any data and or information that you provide or transmit is not guaranteed to be secure. If you are not willing to have your personal data or information potentially provided or transmitted in an unsecure environment and or if you are not willing to have your personal data and or information stored in the United States or Canada, please do not provide such data and or information to the Site.
- E-mail and other electronic communication : E-mail via the Internet is not necessarily a secure form of communication, and the contents of your e-mail to us may be intercepted and read by third parties. Thus, you should not send us sensitive or confidential information via an e-mail message, unless it is adequately encrypted.
- HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED : The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails (such as our newsletter), and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties. Please note that your information will not be sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Subhan Law Office, LLC.
- SECURITY : We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse,or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through our Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge and permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION : If you opt-in to our mailing list, the option to unsubscribe will be included in every email. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: March 22, 2017